NHS Or Private Rehab?
Most people prefer private residential rehab treatment for individual privacy and confidentiality. Within 24 hours, admission can usually be organised. You can get the assess in the private rehab treatment centre, on off the chances that you have enough resources to pay their private charges or you have private medical insurance. There is as well a possibility that you get an NHS admission to a private rehabilitation centre.
What Are Prerequisites For Applying For Rehab Funding With The NHS?
UK residents can choose addiction rehab treatment by NHS at group based recovery or private recovery, which is free at the purpose of conveyance. Your qualification to secure NHS funding for residential rehab clinic treatment program requires you to have exploited the local community based treatment alternative treatment in advance. Depending on the readiness of your local dependency team to fund your rehab, getting into residential treatment might take numerous weeks.
For referral you should go to your GP so he can instruct you to the alcohol and drug action team which are nearest to you.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Relaxed treatment plan
- Admission Criteria in just 24 hours
- All treatment on one side cohesion of care and daily routine;
- In the most cases, same staff and same therapist will be with patients during treatment;
- So that patients can focus on recovery we will take place in a safe environment away from temptations and worries.
- Strong bonds is provided by the therapist community with therapist and other patients that aid recovery.
- Family visits, phone calls and letters are put in place for smooth program running;
- Regularly give reciprocal treatments, for example, equine treatment, workmanship treatment, exercise centre and fitness;
- Aftercare programme;
- Costs more than NHS rehab treatment program.
- Not always protected by health insurance.
- Free of charge;
- Everyone is eligible;
- Near to family and home, placed in the local community;
- Time-consuming admission procedure;
- Might not be referred to residential treatment;
- For different treatment program, patients may be asked or visit to go to different centres or clinics,
- Recovery is influenced by easy exposure to drugs and alcohol accessibility during treatment;
- There is a more limited access to personal therapist.
- We provide the same staff and specialist throughout our treatment session to our patients.
- In order to build an outpatient support network it may be more challenging.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
NHS Elective Cross Border Treatment
Securing admission into residential private rehab clinics in UK through NHS or local community addiction services could take months and the outcome is not definite. Similar admission process into residential private rehab is fast and efficient through EU cross border healthcare authority support initiative program.
Alcohol Rehab Sheffield website can provide additional information to UK residents that want to try this alternative.