From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Sheffield has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
The Work We Do
The United Kingdom's Substance Misuse Service it provided by Alcohol Rehab Sheffield. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
Our methodology involves
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Sheffield's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.